MAJOR DOK Docusate Sodium
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 20, 2018.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-7889
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation.
This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 to 3 softgels preferably at bedtime
- children 6- 12 years of age: take 1 softgel at bedtime
- each softgel contains: sodium 6mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®
edible ink, FDandC Red #40, FDandC Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
Adverse Drug Event Call: (800)-616-2471)
MAJOR® DOK™ 100 mg Docusate Sodium
For use as a stool softener in treating & avoiding constipation
*Compare to the active ingredient in COLACE®
|MAJOR DOK DOCUSATE SODIUM
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|