Simply Saline Plus Wound Wash Antibacterial First Aid Antiseptic
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13mL in 1mL
Labeler: Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 10237-694
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzethonium Chloride 0.13%
First aid to help prevent the risk of bacterial contamination in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
First aid Antispetic
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
- do not puncture or incinerate
- store between 50 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 C)
- contents under pressure
- condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children
- clean the affected area
- spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
for single patient use only
benzalkonium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride
|SIMPLY SALINE PLUS WOUND WASH
ANTIBACTERIAL FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
benzethonium chloride spray
|Labeler - Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (001211952)|
|Applied Laboratories, Inc.||117337220||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.