User Reviews for Simply Sleep

Learn more about Simply Sleep.

Insomnia 12 reviews 109 medications

5.6
Summary of Simply Sleep reviews 12 reviews 5.6

Reviews for Simply Sleep

For Insomnia "I tried using it, took two pills (Recommended dosage) and 20 minutes later, I'm tired. And it lasts for all of 30 minutes... can't fal asleep, then I'm wide awake again."

Doesn't matter June 10, 2016

For Insomnia "I have mixed feelings about this.. the first night I took it, it took about 1 and a half hours to kick in, and when it did my husband said I was acting like I was seriously drunk...which I remember very little of. I do remember it making me crazy itchy, and feeling like my skin was crawling. But, once I got in to bed, I knocked out and slept great and felt great in the morning. However, I took it last night around 930pm, and was up ALL night... I have to be up at 445a for work, and I fell asleep about 330 and just now feel like it's effects are kicking in. I may end up leaving work early because I feel so awful and tired. I dont know that I will take this again."

MissBrie November 30, 2015

For Insomnia "I'm a little young to be needing sleeping pills, but I do sadly. (17 years old). I took the 2 small tablets, and I fell asleep around an hour later. But when I woke up I felt like complete crap as I was SO tired. I could barely get up to put my clothes on, and when I did, I felt a little dizzy, and I passed out which was the scariest thing. Tried them again just in case it wasn't the pills, happened again. So for now I'm going to stick to taking 1 instead of 2, and see if that helps any."

Anonymous July 5, 2015

For Insomnia "Very ineffective. Caused me to have a racing heart not sleep and to feel depressed and anxious the next day. Don't recommend"

Sandrajessica June 25, 2015

For Insomnia "This worked great for me! Full 8 hours sleep and woke up very refreshed with no drowsiness. However it did not work as well when used on long haul flight as i continually woke up. Still not much drowsiness though"

aus_kiwi May 31, 2015

For Insomnia "This was not very effective for me and it made me feel worse the next day even if I got 8 hours of sleep. It isn't really worth it."

All I Want is Sleep (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2015

For Insomnia "Works well but causes dry throat and dry nose. Combined with melatonin and was out within 20 minutes."

Anonymous November 6, 2009

For Insomnia "This sleep aid is amazing. The only "complaint" I have is that sometimes wears off if you hold off too long. Take it, give it one hour, you'll be ready to be out. I haven't had any side effects."

Anonymous March 12, 2009

For Insomnia "This is pretty much ineffective for me. I lay in bed for over an hour trying to sleep and if I do happen to fall asleep I wake up many times throughout the night. I guess I need something stronger."

Anonymous February 11, 2009

For Insomnia "This stuff works ridiculously well. The first time I took it I woke up the next morning and I was instantly wide awake and full of energy it's like nothing I've ever had before. Absolutely no drowsiness carrying on to the next day."

Anonymus August 6, 2008

For Insomnia "Helps with my sleep. I wake up every morning feeling great. Sometimes make me very thirsty so I keep liquids around."

mudkipz June 9, 2008

For Insomnia "You wake up the next morning feeling very refreshed, and hardly wake up in the middle of the night, once if any. good over the counter choice."

Anonymous April 4, 2008