User Reviews for Simply Sleep to treat Insomnia

Simply Sleep Rating Summary

5.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 92 medications used in the treatment of Insomnia.

Reviews for Simply Sleep

Sam · Taken for less than 1 month December 5, 2019

“In reference to Jilly and other comments below, Simply Sleep is literally the same exact thing as Benadryl, just with another name slapped on there for marketing purposes. Seriously, look at the active ingredients, its Benadryl.”

Jilly · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 19, 2019

“It doesn’t seem to work the way Tylenol PM does. I don’t understand why but it just doesn’t help me fall asleep at all. I almost think I’m better with just benadryl or Tylenol pm.”

KB October 28, 2019

“It helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. I wake very well rested and no 'hangover' like with nyquil. It usually works.”

Kim · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 6, 2019

“I’m finally throwing this away! I’ve given it four chances, and every time it keeps me awake!! I’ve learned my lesson with this product!”

Britain · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 11, 2019

“First time I took it, it did not work very well. I eventually fell asleep but I do not think it had to do with the medicine. The second time I took it, I fell asleep rather quickly but was very tired in the morning. I am trying it again for the third time to see if it will work well and to see if I will still be drowsy in the morning and/or if I will fall asleep quickly or at all.”

Anonymous August 7, 2018

“It seemed to work perfectly I got an entire 11 hours of sleep. The only problem was that it seemed to work a little too well, I had three alarm clocks set and I didn't hear one of them go off making me glad that I haven't gone back to school yet or else I would have been in major trouble. I'm usually awake the second my first alarm goes off but that wasn't the case when I took this.”

Anonymous April 16, 2018

“This stuff doesn't work at all”

Doesn't matter June 10, 2016

“I tried using it, took two pills (Recommended dosage) and 20 minutes later, I'm tired. And it lasts for all of 30 minutes... can't fal asleep, then I'm wide awake again.”

MissBrie November 30, 2015

“I have mixed feelings about this.. the first night I took it, it took about 1 and a half hours to kick in, and when it did my husband said I was acting like I was seriously drunk...which I remember very little of. I do remember it making me crazy itchy, and feeling like my skin was crawling. But, once I got in to bed, I knocked out and slept great and felt great in the morning. However, I took it last night around 930pm, and was up ALL night... I have to be up at 445a for work, and I fell asleep about 330 and just now feel like it's effects are kicking in. I may end up leaving work early because I feel so awful and tired. I dont know that I will take this again.”

Anonymous July 5, 2015

“I'm a little young to be needing sleeping pills, but I do sadly. (17 years old). I took the 2 small tablets, and I fell asleep around an hour later. But when I woke up I felt like complete crap as I was SO tired. I could barely get up to put my clothes on, and when I did, I felt a little dizzy, and I passed out which was the scariest thing. Tried them again just in case it wasn't the pills, happened again. So for now I'm going to stick to taking 1 instead of 2, and see if that helps any.”

Sandrajessica June 25, 2015

“Very ineffective. Caused me to have a racing heart not sleep and to feel depressed and anxious the next day. Don't recommend”

aus_kiwi May 31, 2015

“This worked great for me! Full 8 hours sleep and woke up very refreshed with no drowsiness. However it did not work as well when used on long haul flight as i continually woke up. Still not much drowsiness though”

All I Want is Sleep · Taken for less than 1 month March 6, 2015

“This was not very effective for me and it made me feel worse the next day even if I got 8 hours of sleep. It isn't really worth it.”

Anonymous November 6, 2009

“Works well but causes dry throat and dry nose. Combined with melatonin and was out within 20 minutes.”

Anonymous March 12, 2009

“This sleep aid is amazing. The only "complaint" I have is that sometimes wears off if you hold off too long. Take it, give it one hour, you'll be ready to be out. I haven't had any side effects.”

Anonymous February 11, 2009

“This is pretty much ineffective for me. I lay in bed for over an hour trying to sleep and if I do happen to fall asleep I wake up many times throughout the night. I guess I need something stronger.”

Anonymus August 6, 2008

“This stuff works ridiculously well. The first time I took it I woke up the next morning and I was instantly wide awake and full of energy it's like nothing I've ever had before. Absolutely no drowsiness carrying on to the next day.”

mudkipz June 9, 2008

“Helps with my sleep. I wake up every morning feeling great. Sometimes make me very thirsty so I keep liquids around.”

Anonymous April 4, 2008

“You wake up the next morning feeling very refreshed, and hardly wake up in the middle of the night, once if any. good over the counter choice.”

Learn more about Insomnia

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)