WPI 3660 (Desvenlafaxine Succinate Extended-Release 100 mg (base))
Pill with imprint WPI 3660 is Orange, Four-sided and has been identified as Desvenlafaxine succinate extended-release 100 mg (base). It is supplied by Actavis Pharma, Inc..
Desvenlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; adhd; anxiety; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Desvenlafaxine 100 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for WPI 3660
- WPI 3660
- 100 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about desvenlafaxine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 894 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Desvenlafaxine Succinate (AHFS Monograph)
- Desvenlafaxine ER Tablets (FDA)
- Desvenlafaxine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.