TV 7807 (Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 5 mg / 12.5 mg / 160 mg)
Pill with imprint TV 7807 is White, Round and has been identified as Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 5 mg / 12.5 mg / 160 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc..
Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 5 mg / 12.5 mg / 160 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for TV 7807
- TV 7807
- 5 mg / 12.5 mg / 160 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and valsartan
- Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Amlodipine, valsartan, and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Exforge HCT
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.