User Reviews for Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan

Also known as: Exforge HCT

High Blood Pressure 9.7

Reviews for Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan

Daniel Soon (Singapore) · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 30, 2019

Exforge HCT (amlodipine / hydrochlorothiazide / valsartan) for High Blood Pressure: “I have on this drug for more than 5 years. Very good and no side effects ( that I know off )”

Treyville in Savannah, Ga. · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 2, 2019

For High Blood Pressure: “I agree with all good reviews so far, on this Med. Combo, not only did it improve my BP numbers to an all time low 110/72 (which is great for me in the past was uncontrollable: 136/87- 12 yrs). but, also got me feeling more relaxed than any other medication I had been taking. No more coughing, neck/shoulder aches. been on this combo for 6 months. one important tip: drink plenty of water and get the best results. A1”

x November 17, 2017

Exforge HCT (amlodipine / hydrochlorothiazide / valsartan) for High Blood Pressure: “I love the medication its the only one that worked for me but the name brand is the one. I tried the generic and it did not work but it is very expensive.”

RayrR9970 · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 25, 2015

Exforge HCT (amlodipine / hydrochlorothiazide / valsartan) for High Blood Pressure: “Works extremely well for me. A generic equivalent was approved by the FDA in September, 2014 and I was able to finally get it for the first time on 04/24. $3 insurance co-pay versus $130 for the brand name.”

Tarzan7 · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 5, 2013

Exforge HCT (amlodipine / hydrochlorothiazide / valsartan) for High Blood Pressure: “After trying several other medicines with no improvement, they put me on Exforge HCT. I had some dizziness at first but my blood pressue is consistent in the normal range and I feel much better.”

Anonymous October 5, 2011

Exforge HCT (amlodipine / hydrochlorothiazide / valsartan) for High Blood Pressure: “This has been effective in controlling my high blood pressure. I take it at night to minimize the queasiness.”