TEVA 5002 Pill - pink capsule/oblong, 13mm
Pill with imprint TEVA 5002 is Pink, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide and Olmesartan Medoxomil 10 mg / 25 mg / 40 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan is used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan 10 mg / 25 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for TEVA 5002
- TEVA 5002
- 10 mg / 25 mg / 40 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
polyethylene glycol 3350,
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
FD&C Red No. 40,
FD&C Yellow No. 6
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amlodipine / hydrochlorothiazide / olmesartan
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (20)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- En español
- Amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and olmesartan drug information
- Olmesartan, amlodipine, and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Olmesartan, Amlodipine, and Hydrochlorothiazide
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.