RX724 (Loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate extended release 10 mg / 240 mg)
This pill with imprint "RX724" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate extended release 10 mg / 240 mg. It is manufactured by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Loratadine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Loratadine/pseudoephedrine 10 mg / 240 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about loratadine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 46 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine 12-hour sustained-release tablets
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine 24-hour sustained-release tablets
- Loratadine and pseudoephedrine
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.