RX724 (Loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate extended release 10 mg / 240 mg)
This pill with imprint "RX724" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate extended release 10 mg / 240 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Loratadine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Loratadine/pseudoephedrine 10 mg / 240 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 10 mg / 240 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about loratadine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 47 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine 12-hour sustained-release tablets
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine 24-hour sustained-release tablets
- Loratadine and pseudoephedrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.