OX C3 TA RO (Oxcarbazepine 300 mg)
This pill with imprint "OX C3 TA RO" is Peach, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Oxcarbazepine 300 mg. It is manufactured by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc..
Oxcarbazepine is used in the treatment of neuropathic pain; bipolar disorder; anxiety; seizures; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Oxcarbazepine 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- OX C3 TA RO
- 300 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about oxcarbazepine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 188 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Oxcarbazepine extended-release tablets
- Oxcarbazepine suspension
- Oxcarbazepine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.