MYLAN 2252 MYLAN 2252 (Selegiline 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "MYLAN 2252 MYLAN 2252" is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Selegiline hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Selegiline is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; depression; major depressive disorder; adhd and belongs to the drug classes dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents, monoamine oxidase inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Selegiline 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- MYLAN 2252 MYLAN 2252
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about selegiline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 37 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Selegiline Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Selegiline Capsules and Tablets
- Selegiline Transdermal System
- Selegiline transdermal
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.