IG 448 Pill - peach round
Pill with imprint IG 448 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg. It is supplied by Cipla USA, Inc.
Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril is used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure; Heart Failure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for IG 448
- IG 448
- 25 mg / 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Cipla USA, Inc.
- InvaGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about hydrochlorothiazide / lisinopril
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (78)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- En español
- Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril drug information
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.