HMP 40 (Esomeprazole strontium delayed-release 49.3 mg (esomeprazole 40 mg))
This pill with imprint "HMP 40" is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Esomeprazole strontium delayed-release 49.3 mg (esomeprazole 40 mg). It is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Esomeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; duodenal ulcer prophylaxis; erosive esophagitis; nsaid-induced gastric ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Esomeprazole 49.3 mg (esomeprazole 40 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- HMP 40
- 49.3 mg (esomeprazole 40 mg)
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about esomeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 119 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Esomeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets
- Esomeprazole Injection
- Esomeprazole Powder for Suspension
- Esomeprazole (Advanced Reading)
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.