HH 327 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Irbesartan 12.5 mg / 300 mg)
Pill with imprint HH 327 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Irbesartan 12.5 mg / 300 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan 12.5 mg / 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for HH 327
- HH 327
- 12.5 mg / 300 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and irbesartan
- Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Avalide
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.