G 30mg 014 (Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release (LA) 30 mg)
Pill with imprint G 30mg 014 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release (LA) 30 mg. It is supplied by Granules Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; depression and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for G 30mg 014
More about methylphenidate
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (957)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Drug Information
- Methylphenidate transdermal
- Methylphenidate Oral, Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Methylphenidate Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.