E 749 (Aspirin, carisoprodol and codeine 325 mg / 200 mg / 16 mg)
Pill with imprint E 749 is Yellow / White, Round and has been identified as Aspirin, carisoprodol and codeine 325 mg / 200 mg / 16 mg. It is supplied by Eon.
Aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine is used in the treatment of muscle spasm; pain and belongs to the drug class skeletal muscle relaxant combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine 325 mg / 200 mg / 16 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for E 749
- E 749
- 325 mg / 200 mg / 16 mg
- Yellow / White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Skeletal muscle relaxant combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: skeletal muscle relaxant combinations
- Aspirin, carisoprodol, and codeine
- Carisoprodol, Aspirin, and Codeine
- Carisoprodol, aspirin, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.