CxC (Comtrex Severe Cold & Sinus (Daytime) acetaminophen 325 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg)
Pill with imprint CxC is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Comtrex Severe Cold & Sinus (Daytime) acetaminophen 325 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc..
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CxC
- acetaminophen 325 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Suspension
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Capsules
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Powder Packet
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.