CL 026 (Acetaminophen, Butalbital and Caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
Pill with imprint CL 026 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg. It is supplied by Concord Laboratories, Inc.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CL 026
- CL 026
- 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Concord Laboratories, Inc
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 188 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Capsules and Tablets
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Solution
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.