CL 026 (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
This pill with imprint "CL 026" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg. It is manufactured by Concord Laboratories, Inc.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- CL 026
- 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Concord Laboratories, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 176 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine elixir
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine capsules and tablets
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine solution
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.