C 230 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg)
Pill with imprint C 230 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by Alvogen, Inc.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for C 230
- C 230
- 325 mg / 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Alvogen, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Yellow No. 10
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|68084-0710||Amerisource Health Services|
|63739-0739 (Discontinued)||McKesson Packaging Services|
Related images for "C 230"
More about acetaminophen / oxycodone
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (833)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Drug Information
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.