C 230 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg)
Pill with imprint C 230 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by Alvogen, Inc..
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for C 230
- C 230
- 325 mg / 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Alvogen, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|68084-0710||Amerisource Health Services|
|63739-0739||McKesson Packaging Services|
More about acetaminophen/oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 693 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.