APO 160/12.5 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 12.5 mg / 160 mg)
Pill with imprint APO 160/12.5 is Red, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 12.5 mg / 160 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp..
Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 12.5 mg / 160 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for APO 160/12.5
- APO 160/12.5
- 12.5 mg / 160 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan
- Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Diovan HCT
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.