AN 475 (Norethindrone Acetate 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AN 475 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Norethindrone Acetate 5 mg. It is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.
Norethindrone is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; amenorrhea; endometriosis; birth control and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, progestins. Not for use in pregnancy. Norethindrone 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AN 475
More about norethindrone
- Norethindrone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 739 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Norethindrone Tablets (Contraceptive)
- Norethindrone (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.