AAA 1116 (Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 25 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AAA 1116 is Blue, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 25 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine 325 mg / 25 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AAA 1116
- AAA 1116
- 325 mg / 25 mg / 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Yellow No. 6,
FD&C Blue No. 1,
sodium starch glycolate type A corn,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen / diphenhydramine / phenylephrine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (5)
- Drug images
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Powder Packet
- Other brands
- Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough, Benadryl Allergy Plus Cold, Mucinex Fast-Max Night Time Cold & Flu, Benadryl Allergy Plus Sinus Headache, ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.