User Reviews for Promethazine DM

Cough 5.3
Summary of Promethazine DM reviews 5.7 12 reviews

Reviews for Promethazine DM

JR · Taken for less than 1 month December 26, 2019

For Cough: “Been using this for three days now and hasn't help me stop coughing or sleep yet. Going to try one more night thenI plan to go back to dr. Coughing at night and trying to sleep doesn't work.”

Patty May 8, 2019

For Cough: “Right after I took Promethazine DM I felt as though I was going to pass out. Started walking sideways so went right to bed. I guess it's OK if you're able to sleep all day. No thanks.”

Alice · Taken for less than 1 month February 24, 2018

For Cough: “It has not worked at all. I am up all night and all day still coughing”

Krista L. · Taken for less than 1 month December 17, 2017

For Cough: “Had severe bronchitis and non stop cough for over 2 weeks. It hurt to cough. As soon as I started feeling bad and getting worse as the day wore on, I saw my primary care doctor. He put me on the Promethazine-DM 6.25- 15mg cough syrup. Helped me tremendously. I'm on my last refill.”

Tlcg · Taken for less than 1 month September 3, 2016

For Cold Symptoms: “Great stuff! Knocked me out and is helping with cough...”

Lauryn Deane · Taken for less than 1 month May 22, 2016

For Cough: “I had a really bad cough that came along with a sinus infection and pharyngitis(whatever that is) and this didn't help one bit. Didn't help me sleep or take the edge off the cough. It smelled like pineapple/tropical fruit but tasted like floor cleaner smells.”

Sickly1365247 · Taken for less than 1 month March 18, 2016

For Cough: “It didn't help with my cough or sleep like the Nurse said. I had better results with OTC meds.”

very gassy · Taken for less than 1 month January 6, 2016

For Cough: “Work, but it's giving me a lot of gas”

Theresa l December 26, 2015

For Cough: “So far this medicine is working a little, but I've only been on it for 1 day, I need to get it more time so really can't comment on it. My bronchitis is making me cough a lot, so I hope this stuff works.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month December 1, 2015

For Cough: “It knocked me out but it works”

Jinheaven August 6, 2015

For Cough: “It knocked me out.”

Netted · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 30, 2015