User Reviews for ZzzQuil

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about ZzzQuil.

Insomnia

Summary of ZzzQuil reviews 2.0 4 reviews

Reviews for ZzzQuil

For Insomnia "I have used ZzzQuil off and on for a year or so to help me fall asleep. I have noticed that on the nights that I take it (1/2 dose) the next day I experience head shaking tremors that I have to consciously control, especially when I drive. I will no longer take this medication as I am concerned about the side-effect."

lashoani (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "I usually work a 10 hr shift in the afternoon but my boss has changed my Saturday shift to 5am-1pm. We live on a farm and have 3 outside dogs that like to bark at night. The first morning shift I only got 2 hrs sleep because of our dogs. I purchased Zzquill to get some help falling asleep the night before my morning shifts. I took the recommended dose (2pills) at 8pm. I went to bed at 8:30. I didn't feel any effect from the medication until almost 10:30!! And then I woke up again at 12:30am! I do not recommend Zzquill if you want to fall asleep quickly and stay asleep."

LAG768 May 27, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "Gave me rapid heart beats !!!!!!!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 26, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "I purchased the zzzquil and it did not work not 1 bit , I would not recommended medication to anyone..."

BABYGIRL001 January 13, 2016