A973 (Amantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg)
Pill with imprint A973 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Amantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc..
Amantadine is used in the treatment of extrapyramidal reaction; parkinson's disease; influenza; influenza a and belongs to the drug classes adamantane antivirals, dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amantadine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A973
- 100 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Adamantane antivirals, Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, shellac, propylene glycol, ammonia, ferrosoferric oxide, potassium hydroxide
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amantadine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 33 Reviews
- Drug class: adamantane antivirals
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Amantadine Capsules and Tablets
- Amantadine Extended-Release Tablets
- Amantadine Extended-Release Capsules
- Amantadine Syrup
- Amantadine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.