User Reviews for Cogentin

Learn more about Cogentin.

Extrapyramidal Reaction 6 reviews 68 medications

7.3
Summary of Cogentin reviews 6 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Cogentin

For Extrapyramidal Reaction "I took this for the side effects from seroquel This drug made me disoriented, confused, and forgetful. It also didn't help with my side effects."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Extrapyramidal Reaction "Absolutely the ONLY way I can take Latuda (life saving me for me) is by taking three small doses of Cogentin a day. I had excruciating muscle pain, a strange kind of dizziness, brain fog, and restlessness. I thought it could be some presentation of akasthisia. It was unbearable until I started Cogentin. Wonder if those with side effects are prescribed too high of a dose. I'm taking half of the .5 pill three times a day."

BipolarGrrl (taken for less than 1 month) June 13, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Extrapyramidal Reaction "I have just started this medicine, 100mg, to help my tremors. (head to toe). I take 2 a day. So far, it is working. Even with the increase of mgs."

SusieJones (taken for less than 1 month) March 28, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Extrapyramidal Reaction "This medicine worked. Took my akathesia away the moment I took it."

Eric3871 June 2, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Extrapyramidal Reaction "After 2 days of taking this I got blurred vision."

leopardeyes September 26, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Extrapyramidal Reaction "It helped me a lot with akathisia."

Anonymous August 24, 2009