User Reviews for Cogentin to treat Extrapyramidal Reaction

Cogentin has an average rating of 6.4 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Extrapyramidal Reaction. 50% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 38% reported a negative effect.

Cogentin Rating Summary

6.4/10 average rating

Compare all 43 medications used in the treatment of Extrapyramidal Reaction.

BipolarGrrl · Taken for less than 1 month June 13, 2014

“Absolutely the ONLY way I can take Latuda (life saving me for me) is by taking three small doses of Cogentin a day. I had excruciating muscle pain, a strange kind of dizziness, brain fog, and restlessness. I thought it could be some presentation of akasthisia. It was unbearable until I started Cogentin. Wonder if those with side effects are prescribed too high of a dose. I'm taking half of the .5 pill three times a day.”

Anonymous August 24, 2009

“It helped me a lot with akathisia.”

MJPeta · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 16, 2018

“Currently taking 1mg two times a day, but considering taking 1mg at bedtime since I have side effects like brain fog. Hopefully it will stop the restlessness that is caused by Risperdal.”

leopardeyes September 26, 2010

“After 2 days of taking this I got blurred vision.”

Eric3871 June 2, 2013

“This medicine worked. Took my akathesia away the moment I took it.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 6, 2017

“I took this for the side effects from seroquel This drug made me disoriented, confused, and forgetful. It also didn't help with my side effects.”

SusieJones · Taken for less than 1 month March 28, 2014

“I have just started this medicine, 100mg, to help my tremors. (head to toe). I take 2 a day. So far, it is working. Even with the increase of mgs.”

DA · Taken for less than 1 month August 28, 2020

“After taking Cogentin for 2 to 3 weeks I've been having a hard time urinating. Abdominal pain.”