A873 30 mg (Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release 30 mg)
Pill with imprint A873 30 mg is Blue & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release 30 mg. It is supplied by Actavis Pharma, Inc..
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; depression and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for A873 30 mg
More about methylphenidate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 925 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Drug Information
- Methylphenidate transdermal
- Methylphenidate Oral, Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Methylphenidate Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Chewable Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.