8I (Ibuprofen 800 mg)
Pill with imprint 8I is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Ibuprofen 800 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
Ibuprofen is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic myofascial pain; aseptic necrosis; costochondritis; headache and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. starting at 30 weeks gestation : There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Ibuprofen 800 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 8I
- 800 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation, D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|55111-0684||Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.|
|63739-0444 (Discontinued)||McKesson Packaging Services|
Related Images for "8I"
More about ibuprofen
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (209)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Drug Information
- Ibuprofen injection
- Ibuprofen (Advanced Reading)
- Ibuprofen Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Ibuprofen lysine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.