5883 DAN 10 (Methylphenidate Hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill with imprint 5883 DAN 10 is Green, Round and has been identified as Methylphenidate Hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Watson Pharmaceuticals.
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; depression and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 5883 DAN 10
More about methylphenidate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 923 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Drug Information
- Methylphenidate transdermal
- Methylphenidate Oral, Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Methylphenidate Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Chewable Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.