54 553 (Zolpidem 10 mg)
Pill imprint 54 553 has been identified as Zolpidem tartrate 10 mg.
Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zolpidem 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 54 553
- 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0527||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about zolpidem
- Zolpidem extended-release tablets
- Zolpidem spray
- Zolpidem (Advanced Reading)
- Zolpidem Oral, Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.