54 199 (Roxicodone 30 mg)
Generic Name: oxycodone
Pill with imprint 54 199 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Roxicodone 30 mg. It is supplied by Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Roxicodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Roxicodone 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 54 199
- Generic Name:
- 54 199
- 30 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
FD&C Blue No. 2
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Roxicodone (oxycodone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 56 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Roxicodone (Oxycodone Capsules and Tablets)
- Roxicodone (Oxycodone Concentrate)
- Roxicodone (Oxycodone Solution)
- Roxicodone (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.