Roxicodone Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Roxicodone (oxycodone) is a member of the narcotic analgesics drug class and is commonly used for Chronic Pain and Pain.
This Roxicodone price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Roxicodone oral tablet 5 mg is around $185 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Roxicodone is available, see oxycodone prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Roxicodone Coupons and Rebates
Roxicodone offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Roxicodone
Provider: Covidien/Mallinckrodt Patient Assistance Program
- Uninsured or Underinsured with no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- US residency requirements are not specified.
- For the medication Exalgo, the quantity is 120. For the medication Roxicodone, the quantity is 360 for the 15mg and 180 for the 30mg. If accepted, the patient must pay a copay of $20.
- Roxicodone (oxycodone) Tablet
More about Roxicodone (oxycodone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 56 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Roxicodone (Oxycodone Capsules and Tablets)
- Roxicodone (Oxycodone Concentrate)
- Roxicodone (Oxycodone Solution)
- Roxicodone (Advanced Reading)