User Reviews for Roxicodone

Pain 8.9
Chronic Pain 8.8

Reviews for Roxicodone

rholland321 · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 7, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “This pain medicine was superior to the other oxycodone tablets by far.”

Gammy · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 12, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “I have been taking this med for along time starting out with the 10s now on the 20s they are 2 strong so I now take the 15s with a 500 mg of tylonal and that help the best you have to just peak it and find what helps you the best”

Day Day badsurgerybaddevice · Taken for 10 years or more October 9, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “I broke my back and had an artificial disc to put in and then device failed and I was put on roxycodone 30 mg and oxycodone works better for me than hydrocodone and even better than the Dilaudid the Dilaudid and hydrocodone doesn't last not an hour for some reason on me if I got Dilaudid through an IV it would hit me hard and take away the pain for about 30 minutes and then it would will go away fast the oxycodone for whatever reason works better for me”

Panic attack Jack September 14, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “After being on methadone for tonsil cancer and going through radiation the methadone only made me sick in the stomach with no pain relief, Roxicodone has not gave me any bad side effects and I'm even on Xanax but I do not abuse them and take them as little as possible, however the Roxicodone liquid seems to take your pain and bad thoughts away so you may not even need your nerve pill, it also tastes like a good cherry flavor but boy is the radiation painful to the throat. I'm trying to wait the pain out but it's pretty severe. But the Roxicodone takes a good deal of it away and is much better than methadone in my opinion.”

CB June 17, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “This has given me a quality-of-life that I did not have! I am able to enjoy time with my child again, do some hobbies I wants had to quit and it helps me not to just barely get through the day but to enjoy parts of the day again.”

Dani Lare · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 12, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “FYI-as other sleuths such as myself have discovered: the CAMBER brand oxycodone (I get prescribed 15mg) are JUNK! For the last two months, this is ALL my mom and pop shoppe have had in stock allegedly and I’m telling you, they are BOGUS or FAKES. My doc has even written on my scripts DO NOT fill with CAMBER BRAND and the pharmacy still has, so I was stuck with them. Plus, sarcasm, it’s so easy to just transfer a CONTROLLED MED script to a NEW pharmacy-LOL- they’ll give you the junkie glare or straight up lie and say they don’t carry it. Lol. This whole nightmare has become such a blatant and laughable joke really. We (legit pain patients) are on to ALL of you playing this game with our lives. The jig is up.”

Bellboi · Taken for 10 years or more January 5, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “Been on and off of it for intractable pain and trigeminal neuralgia for 10 years . I was taking 30 mg every 4 hours or 6×day. That work for me for a long time until my doctor of 14 years retired and it's been downhill from there. Now I'm only prescribed 30mg 3 times a day and thinking about what are the options I have because when you're on these drugs for so long you don't have adequate relief or adequate medication it just leaves you and I state of withdrawal and increased sensitivity to pain”

Mickie · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 14, 2018

For Chronic Pain: “I have taken these as a med for breakthrough pain in addition to oxymorphone 30 mg ER. The roxycodone is quite beneficial in helping to control my chronic pain. I would rather have the brand name with these but it is too expensive.”

SillyRabit · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 18, 2018

For Chronic Pain: “As a chronic pain patient, I have not found a better treatment than roxicodone for myself. The side effects are minimal at best.”

joekewl26 · Taken for 10 years or more November 19, 2017

For Chronic Pain: “I have had chronic back and neck pain since 2002. I have had back surgery twice and neck surgery once. I have tried a lot of different options and the OxyContin, Oxycodone combination has been the best for me. Since the onset of all this "Opioid crisis" has happen it has been harder and harder to get my meds. The old saying "don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch" says it all. That's what the government has done, let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. People that need these meds need them and with the way it is now doctors don't want to give them out. If I could I would get off them in an instance but my life is miserable without them from the pain I have so here I am, stuck getting what I can to get at least some relief.”

Manic314 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 5, 2017

For Pain: “I recently had 3 very painful surgeries within 3 weeks. It's been a month & one week since my last surgery & I've been on Oxycodone IR 15mg every 3 hours (max 8 pills per day) ever since. I am a recovering heroin addict so this is a very slippery slope however i am now being tapered down VERY SLOWLY by one pill every 2 weeks until I can be off of them completely. I have a very patient & understanding pain mgmt dr. This med works extremely well as a pain reliever & is also very calming. I see the potential for addiction & the only downside is how fast tolerance develops. After a month & a half I feel like I need 30mg every 3 hours to do what 15mg did before but still it eases my pain & that is all that counts. I have zero side effects too!”

gems21 · Taken for less than 1 month October 3, 2016

For Chronic Pain: “Itchy, itchy! I've found opioids analgesics are the best for my chronic pain. Roxicodone caused pruritis for me. That might not seem like a big deal. However, when dealing with pain that's been constant for years, a side effect like non stop itching is one more thing that magnifies the pain. Then there's pain, itching, and more loss of sleep. There were a couple of remedies. The doctor rxing a different medicine. Or taking an antihistamine to overcome the itching. In today's current anti-opioid environment, doctors seem more likely to throw up their hands, and say, "Well I guess you're just not a good candidate for opioids!" Which just isn't true. Switching worked like a charm for me.”

Lonaka · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 4, 2016

For Chronic Pain: “I have been on roxycodone for 7 years now . I was in a bad car wreck.. I was on 8 day when first started on them after wreck. Now I'm on 3 a day. I normally get the blue 30mg tablet with k-8 on it. Today I got a white tablet with rp and 30 imprinted on it. Large white round tablet. I went back into pharmacy thought I had been giving wrong med. No just new u suppose Seem to be working actually better for my pain than the others...”

Wishineverstarted · Taken for 10 years or more March 4, 2016

For Chronic Pain: “I have to laugh when I read some of these comments . Why do I itch ? Because you are taken too much ! Listen I take 7 pills a day of oxycotin 80 mgs and 15 pills a day of roxy 30mgs because a doctor years ago decided it would be the best thing for me and it was the worst thing he ever did to me . I take over 210 80s a month and 450 30s that's is 660 pills a month yes one month ! I would tell anyone do not take these meds I am so addicted to these now and now with Obama and the DEA against them doctors are being told to take ppl off them well that's great now I deal with the withdrawal and it's terrible please please please if you really need the meds take them with caution they become so so addictive doesn't matter who you are”

Ruuu · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 13, 2016

For Chronic Pain: “Best for chronic back pain !”

LivingAliveNow · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 17, 2016

For Chronic Pain: “I'm 20 years old and have been dealing with Testicular Neuralgia, which causes severe pain in the scrotum, for more than a year. Vicodin didn't sustain my pain nearly as much as Roxicodone does. My Pain Doctor prescribed me 15 mg of Oxycodone (Roxicodone) six times a day. This medication has literally given me my life back. It simply takes my pain away for hours and I can function 100% better. I take this along with MS Contin and a muscle relaxer. 10/10 rating!”

phylmik · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 12, 2015

For Chronic Pain: “After working with the top Doc in the field of Pain Management (Philadelphia ) for years, I ended up on Roxicodone. We literally tried everything available/appropriate before resorting to narcotics. Some things worked for a while & then stopped, some meds caused awful side effects. Roxicodone works well for me;it doesn't provide 100% relief, but is better than other things I've tried.”

SiNisterBarbieDoll® · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 29, 2015

For Chronic Pain: “I've delt with chronic pain the last 11 years, since I was 23. And as anyone with chronic pain knows, it's never going to completely go away. We just want a break, some type of relief from the constant agony. In the wiiiide variety of opiod pain meds, roxicodone has brought me the most consistent pain relief paired with my muscle relaxer (Baclofen). I swear I've tried just about everything, trying to find that "happy medium" I personally try to find the least amount of medication I need to be on to function. These seem to do that for me, aside from fentanyl patches and then a med for break thru. Everyone is a bit different though, and our tolerance for medications and how our body metabolizes it varies as well. But for me, it works!!”

majorpainalways June 4, 2015

For Chronic Pain: “I noticed that a side effect or roxicodone is body aches and pains. The reason I am taking it is because of chronic, severe body aches and pains, especially in my lower back and legs. Is the remedy causing the problem? I guess I will never know because my insurance company will not pre-authorize an MRI.”

Jay loves me forever March 7, 2015

For Chronic Pain: “Best pain medicine on market for relief for around 5-6 hrs.”

Jenn Claus · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 30, 2015

For Chronic Pain: “I have been given many choices for my breakthrough pain medication while being on methadone but I have always stuck with the oxycodone. I chose oxycodone without Tylenol because Tylenol causes major GI upset since I suffer from Gastroparesis (delayed stomach emptying). I find it to be very effective in the combination I'm on, the only downside of oxycodone I find with myself is that if it's taken by itself it can cause insomnia which I find to be very annoying.”

ricardo48 December 21, 2014

For Chronic Pain: “After an injury with a chainsaw. I was put on morphine. It made me feel "thick" & groggy. It also didn't cut the pain. I asked my Dr. To put me on oxycodone & Oxycontin. I found this to be better at reducing pain without the brain fog.”

Jilski August 20, 2014

For Chronic Pain: “Very effective. I have 3 bulging discs in my neck, 2 herniated discs in my lower back, and torn ligaments in both knees, had surgery on right, the left is next but still very painful, from a major car accident, left me disabled. I take 60mgs Oxycontin 2xdaily and 30mgs oxycodone 4xdaily. And it has been a life saver, thanks to my compassionate Dr. Who understands my chronic pain, I can actually live my life. And take care all my adopted animals that need me.”

psychokitty · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 29, 2014

For Chronic Pain: “I have degenerated discs and my knees are degenerating. This med allowed me to work and have a normal life”

wesleypou1978 January 9, 2014

For Chronic Pain: “It works overall very good for me”