44 617 Pill - red capsule-shape
Pill with imprint 44 617 is Red, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Severe Congestion and Cold Maximum Strength acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of Cold Symptoms; Influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 617
- 44 617
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- LNK International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Red No. 40,
FD&C Yellow No. 6,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (4)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine drug information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Phenylephrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.