44 616 (Mucus Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 616 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mucus Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 616
- 44 616
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- LNK International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Other brands
- Vicks DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu, Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe, Mucinex Children's Cold, Cough & Sore Throat, Sudafed PE Cold & Cough, ... +6 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.