44 616 (Mucus relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "44 616" is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mucus relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 44 616
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- LNK International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen/Dextromethorphan/Guaifenesin/Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.