4 RX 561 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 60 mg)
This pill with imprint "4 RX 561" is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 60 mg. It is supplied by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Acetaminophen/codeine is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/codeine 300 mg / 60 mg is classified as a Schedule M controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 4 RX 561
- 4 RX 561
- 300 mg / 60 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- M - Multiple
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium stearate
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|63874-0267||Altura Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|49999-0026||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
More about acetaminophen/codeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 133 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Acetaminophen and Codeine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Codeine Solution
- Acetaminophen and Codeine Suspension
- Acetaminophen and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen and Codeine (FDA)
- Acetaminophen and Codeine Oral Solution (FDA)
- Acetaminophen and Codeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.