1G (Acetaminophen children's (chewable) 80 mg)
Pill imprint 1G has been identified as Acetaminophen children's (chewable) 80 mg.
Acetaminophen is used in the treatment of pain; muscle pain; sciatica; fever; neck pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen 80 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 80 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 39 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen capsules
- Acetaminophen chewable tablets
- Acetaminophen controlled-release tablets
- Acetaminophen dispersible tablets
- More... (10)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.