G G231 (Omeprazole delayed-release 20 mg)
Pill with imprint G G231 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole delayed-release 20 mg. It is supplied by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; gastritis/duodenitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for G G231
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 137 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.