150 1291 (Fluvoxamine Maleate Extended-Release 150 mg)
Pill with imprint 150 1291 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Fluvoxamine maleate extended-release 150 mg. It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Fluvoxamine is used in the treatment of anxiety and stress; social anxiety disorder; obsessive compulsive disorder; anorexia/feeding problems; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fluvoxamine 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 150 1291
- 150 1291
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about fluvoxamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 175 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Fluvoxamine Tablets
- Fluvoxamine Extended-Release Capsules
- Fluvoxamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.