15/500 1280 (Metformin hydrochloride and pioglitazone hydrochloride 500 mg / 15 mg (base))
This pill with imprint "15/500 1280" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Metformin hydrochloride and pioglitazone hydrochloride 500 mg / 15 mg (base). It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Metformin/pioglitazone is used in the treatment of diabetes, type 2 and belongs to the drug class antidiabetic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metformin/pioglitazone 500 mg / 15 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 15/500 1280
- 500 mg / 15 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antidiabetic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about metformin/pioglitazone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antidiabetic combinations
- Metformin extended-release/pioglitazone
- Pioglitazone/metformin extended-release tablets
- Metformin and pioglitazone
- Pioglitazone and metformin (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.