User Reviews for Toujeo Solostar

Learn more about Toujeo Solostar.

Diabetes, Type 2 3 reviews 138 medications

6.7
Diabetes, Type 1 1 reviews 70 medications

Summary of Toujeo Solostar reviews 4 reviews 3.8

Reviews for Toujeo Solostar

For Diabetes, Type 1 "Sanofi advertises a savings card to get it for $15 for 1 year. Unfortunately this is not true and they may give it to you for that amount for 1 or 2 months them much much more $. Basically false advertising but nothing you can do about it except avoid them from the beginning."

ExpensiveRx (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 10, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "When my doctor first put me on this I didn't like it. My sugars went up, but since I have been on it for awhile now, my a1c numbers have come down and my sugars numbers in the morning have also come down. Here lately they have been around 145 and in the afternoon they are around 106. I am impressed with toujeo so far."

Rebaf July 18, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I've been taking Toujeo for about 3 weeks now. I previously used Lantus. Was able to use a drug card to get Toujeo price really low. But, my sugars have been all over the place. I have had 350 highs and 74 lows, up and down, with no real reason. For example, two nights ago, my bedtime reading was 114 and the next morning, without eating anything, my reading was 353!! No reason. Anyone else having this issue with Toujeo? Will it level out eventually?"

Stefgib February 9, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I was put on Toujeo Solostar on 07/13/2015. It was discovered that I have a carcinoid tumor and my Endo said that Metformin can irritate the cancer,so he wanted me to start Toujeo and Humalog Kwik pen asap.When I was taking the Metformin,my BS were in the low 100's. On Toujeo and Humalog,the sugars are in the 200's. I'm at my wits end. Every time the endo. decides to put me on Insulin,my sugars go through the roof,if I'm on Metformin,the sugars are far below the 200's."

Fish4me (taken for less than 1 month) July 18, 2015