122 (Ibuprofen 600 mg)
Pill with imprint 122 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Ibuprofen 600 mg. It is supplied by Marksans Pharma Inc..
Ibuprofen is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic myofascial pain; aseptic necrosis; costochondritis; fever and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. starting at 30 weeks gestation : There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Ibuprofen 600 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 122
- 600 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation, D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Marksans Pharma Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|67877-0120 (Discontinued)||Ascend Laboratories LLC|
|67877-0295||Ascend Laboratories LLC|
|49483-0603||Time Cap Laboratories Inc.|
Related Images for "122"
More about ibuprofen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 204 Reviews
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Drug Information
- Ibuprofen injection
- Ibuprofen (Advanced Reading)
- Ibuprofen Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Ibuprofen lysine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.