Drug Interactions between ibuprofen and tamoxifen
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between ibuprofen and tamoxifen. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Tamoxifen is in the following drug classes: hormones/antineoplastics, selective estrogen receptor modulators.
- Tamoxifen is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tamoxifen
Talk to your doctor before using tamoxifen with soy products. There is some evidence that substances present in soy may stimulate breast tumor growth and interfere with the action of tamoxifen, although this has not been proven. Whether soy products are effective for hot flashes is also uncertain. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|