Drug Interactions between ibuprofen and Sutent
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Sutent (sunitinib)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between ibuprofen and Sutent. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Sutent is in the following drug classes: multikinase inhibitors, VEGF/VEGFR inhibitors.
- Sutent is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Sutent (sunitinib)
SUNItinib may be taken with or without food. If you are receiving therapy with SUNItinib you should avoid the regular consumption of large amounts of grapefruits and grapefruit juice. Grapefruit can raise the levels of SUNItinib in your body and lead to increased side effects. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|