Drug interactions between ibuprofen and ropinirole
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between ibuprofen and ropinirole - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Ropinirole is a member of the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents.
- Ropinirole is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: ropinirole
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of rOPINIRole such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with rOPINIRole. Do not use more than the recommended dose of rOPINIRole, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|