Drug interactions between ibuprofen and risperidone
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Risperidone is a member of the drug class atypical antipsychotics.
- Risperidone is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: risperidone
RisperiDONE oral solution should not be mixed with tea or cola. It may be taken with water, coffee, orange juice, or low-fat milk. You should avoid the use of alcohol while being treated with risperiDONE. Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of risperiDONE such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.