Drug interactions between ibuprofen and pyrilamine
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
A total of 712 drugs (4654 brand and generic names) are known to interact with pyrilamine.
- Pyrilamine is a member of the following drug classes: antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Pyrilamine is used to treat Nasal Congestion.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.