Drug Interactions between ibuprofen and Pepto-Bismol Maximum Strength
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Pepto-Bismol Maximum Strength (bismuth subsalicylate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between ibuprofen and Pepto-Bismol Maximum Strength. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Pepto-Bismol Maximum Strength
A total of 125 drugs are known to interact with Pepto-Bismol Maximum Strength.
- Pepto-bismol maximum strength is in the drug class antidiarrheals.
- Pepto-bismol maximum strength is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|