Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture Sugar Free
|Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture Sugar Free (psyllium)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture Sugar Free
A total of 41 drugs (157 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture Sugar Free.
- Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture Sugar Free is a member of the drug class laxatives.
- Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture Sugar Free is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture Sugar Free (psyllium)
Psyllium may interact with other medications if given at the same time. This can cause your other medications to become less effective. In general, all oral medications should be administered at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after dosing of psyllium. Take psyllium with a full glass (at least 8 ounces) of cool water or another liquid. Taking psyllium without enough liquid may cause it to swell in the throat and cause choking.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.